The DC Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) provides funding to highly-qualified Community-Based Non-Profit Organizations (CBOs) who support the agency’s affordable housing and community development programs. The programs offered encourage both the creation and preservation of affordable rental and homeownership options and community development projects that help to build vibrant communities.
Select from the list below to view which CBOs offer the services for the respective programs.
Housing Counseling Services (Pre-purchase to Foreclosure)
- Employer Assistant Housing Program (EAHP)
- Home Purchase Assistance Program (HPAP)
- Negotiated Employee Assistance Home Purchase Program (NEAHP)
- Lead Safe Washington Program
- Single Family Residential Rehabilitation Program