(Washington, DC) - John E. Hall, Acting Director, Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD), announces a Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for eligible non-profit and for-profit developers under the Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) administered by DHCD. The District is interested in financing projects that focus on the following categories: 1) elderly housing; 2) special needs housing; 3) housing for chronically homeless individuals and families in mixed-income buildings with supportive services; 4) preservation of housing affected by expiring federal subsidies; 5) new/substantial rehabilitation of housing (5 or more units); and 6) new construction and preservation of affordable housing units.
The competitive Request for Proposals (RFP) will be released on July 1, 2011.
The RFP package, including all application materials and the reference guidebook, will be available in CD format and can be obtained at DHCD, 1800 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue, S.E., Washington, D.C. 20020, 1st floor reception desk. This material will also be available from the DHCD website no later than July 5, 2011. The reference guidebook contains technical information on the NSP program, as well as other information that may be useful in completing the application. For additional information, contact DHCD’s Development Finance Division at (202) 442-7200. Completed applications must be delivered on or before 4:00 p.m., Daylight Savings Time, Monday, August 1, 2011, to DHCD, Development Finance Division, 1800 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue, S.E., 2nd Floor Reception Desk, Washington, D.C., 20020.
NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE SUBMISSION DEADLINE.
- Environmental Due Diligence Checklist
- Form of Contract Affidavit
- Form 203A – Developer’s Qualifications
- Form 203B – Developer’s Team Member Current Workload
- Supplement to AIA Document 305
- Form 209 – Management Agent Qualifications
- Exhibit GB 2011 GCC Green Development Plan and Criteria Matrices
- Exhibit GB 2008 GCC Single Family Rehabilitation Specifications
- Exhibit GB 2011 GCC Multifamily Rehabilitation Specifications
- Guidelines for Developing a Tenant Service Plan
- Form 212 – Summary Cost Estimate
- Form 215 – Detailed Cost Estimate
- Exhibit Z – Monitoring Certification Form
- Exhibit Z-1 – FHEO Certification Multi & Single Family Checklist
- Exhibit Z-2 – Section 504 Housing Construction Certification Checklist
- Exhibit Z-2 – Section 504 Housing Construction Laws and Regulations
- Exhibit Z-3 – AFHMP
- Exhibit Z-3 – AFHMP Instructions
- Exhibit Z-4 – Section 3 Fact Sheet
- Exhibit Z-4 – Section 3 Program Certification Form
- Exhibit Z-4 – Section 3 Opportunities Plan