(Washington, DC) - Owners of affordable housing projects developed with Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) and HOME funds in the District of Columbia are hereby notified to file the 2009 Owner’s Certificate of Continuing Program Compliance and 2010 Monitoring Compliance Fees, as required by federal regulations, by March 31, 2010. The documents required for the owner’s annual compliance monitoring responsibilities with the District of Columbia Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) can be downloaded below.
The owner’s annual certificate must be submitted in hard copy and signed by an authorized member of the ownership entity. The Building Status Report and the Vacancy Report both must be returned electronically to [email protected] and one (1) hard copy submitted with the 2009 Owner’s Certificate of Continuing Program Compliance.
The requested documents for the 2009 calendar year are listed below:
- Hard Copy: 2009 LIHTC and HOME Owner’s Certificate of Continuing Program Compliance (NOTE: Original signature required);
- Electronic & Hard Copy: Current Project Contacts (Attachment 1);
- Electronic & Hard Copy: Project Amenities (Attachment 2);
- Electronic & Hard Copy: Building Status Report - LIHTC and HOME (report instructions)
- Hard Copy: Vacancy Table (report instructions);
- Hard Copy: 2009 Utility Allowance Support Documentation;
- Hard Copy: Checklist for LIHTC Document Submission and Electronic Filing; and
- Compliance Monitoring Fees per invoice
Please contact Sharron Campbell at [email protected] or (202) 442-7138 for additional information.
Mailing Address for Requested Documents
Program Support Assistant
Government of the District of Columbia Department of Housing and Community Development
Office of Program Monitoring
1800 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20020