During June Housing Bloom, the DC Department of Housing and Community Development and other housing agencies feature events and announcements that showcase how public and private sector partners are producing and preserving affordable housing and revitalizing neighborhoods across the District.
June Housing Bloom designed to complement National Homeownership Month, will spotlight efforts to advance five key priorities: (1) producing affordable housing; (2) preserving affordable housing; (3) increasing homeownership; (4) ending homelessness; and (5) finding solutions to vacant and blighted properties.
Beyond DHCD, agencies that also hold June Housing Bloom events include:
- The Deputy Mayor’s Office on Planning and Economic Development (DMPED)
- The DC Housing Finance Agency (DCHFA)
- The DC Housing Authority (DCHA)
- The DC Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs (DCRA)
- The DC Office of Planning (OP)
Please continue to check this page for new announcements.